Saturday, July 16, 2016

Sincere Reviews Only

I recently read this scary article about dodgy reviews.  It reminded me of why I’ve never asked anyone specifically for a review and never will.

Just to make that clear, 

DON’T REVIEW MY STUFF. 

Unless it’s heartfelt.

The article recommends that I harvest email from people reading this blog, such as you, and spam them begging for reviews, but I’m too lazy to do that, and I personally hate it when you go to an author blog and popups pester you to join their mailing list. We won’t be doing that here.


Instead, I’m going to keep writing plenty of free content for you, that’s not ad-infested, on the hopes that you like it, and consequently check out my book, and wait anxiously for me to write more books, and then get them too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment